Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

All about me

Kia Ora.  My name is Royal and I am going to tell everything about me. I am a year 5 in Glen Innes School and I am also 9 but im turning 10 this year. My birthday is on July 7th and I was born on 2009 and my culture is Maori. In the future I want to be a artist because I like art and I am good at art. My favourite colour is blue, my favourite food is mussels, My favourite subject is math, my favourite movie is Avengers Endgame, and my favourite book is Captain Underpants. I am the youngest one in my family and I have 2 siblings one is my twin brother and the other one is my older sister.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei, Kia ora Royal

    What a great story to tell about you.
    When I grow up I want to be a artist to because I think it's relacing.

    If the colour blue wasn't invited what colour would be your favorite?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.